Meet Rhonda Heth | Northern Colorado Realtor
To provide the absolute highest quality of service, professionalism and integrity in the real estate industry and to establish long-term business relationships by continually working hard to keep my customer's best interests in mind.
- Licensed REALTOR®, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Alliance 2011-Present
- Licensed REALTOR®, The Group, Inc. Real Estate 2006-2011
- Lead Escrow Office, The Group, Inc. Real Estate 2002-2006
- Director of Marketing, Grand Elk Ranch & Club 2001
- V.P. of Marketing Development, White River Executive Center 1999-2001
- Convention Sales & meeting planning, Vail & Beaver Creek 1993-1999
- P.E.O. - Philanthropic Educational Organization focused on providing educational scholarships and support for women. Member since 1988, Current and Past Officer
- McKee Medical Center Volunteer: Friends for Life Campaign, Community Contact Steering Committee, Turkey Trot Participant and Bike Classic Volunteer
- Volunteer: Sculpture in the Park, Engaging Loveland, Corn Roast Festival & Summer Fest Volunteer
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church Praise Team Member
- LHS Band Boosters Supporter
- Community Foundation, Loveland Generations, Member
- MBA - Masters in Business Administration, University of Denver 1999
- BSBA - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis Tourism Management, University of Colorado, Boulder 1992
- Internship, Stouffer Grand Beach Resort, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Additional Course Work: American University, London, England; University of Wyoming, Larimie.
Working in the hospitality industry in the Vail Valley for 9 years, followed by Business and Real Estate development in Eagle and Grand Counties, gave me a strong background in quality customer service and real estate foundation. Being an Escrow Officer for 4 1/2 years solidified my knowledge of the legalities and process of Real Estate in Colorado. RE/MAX Alliance has a great reputation for customer service and quality people in their organization. My experience in hospitality and real estate is a perfect match for RE/MAX's philosophy and focus. It is my pleasure to serve you, and my honor to help you fulfill your Real Estate ownership and investment goals.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Paid attention to our want and found us the perfect property....waited till the ideal one cropped up. Rhonda listened to our want a few years back and out the blue called me with this opportunity! Incredible she KNEW exactly what we wanted and found it....."
~ Dwayne and Nicola Hopkins, Red Feather Lakes
View Additional Client Testimonials